• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 45 Gen5 with AmeriGlo GL-433 Hackathorn night sights | 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 45 Gen5 with AmeriGlo GL-433 Hackathorn night sights | 9mm

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650 OBO (So...Make me an Offer!)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $750 Trade Value. See Description

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: G45 Compact Gen5 with AmeriGlo GL-433 Hackathorn night sights | 9x19mm

For your viewing pleasure is a LNIB Glock 45 Gen 5. It comes with box, papers, mag loader, AmeriGlo GL-433 Hackathorn night sights (high viz front with blacked out rear), and 2 magazines. Great example of the new and improved Gen 5 trigger. This gun is is both stylish and ridiculously accurate. A Glock 19X dimensions with front serrations, and the Gen 5 trigger.

The first $650 or Best Offer gets it! So make me an offer!! Cash is king, but I will entertain trades for other enhanced Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev Technologies or Sig Legions (I will add cash/ammo as necessary). Maybe a Walther, but try me.

Please send any offers via PM!

GLOCK 45 - Compact Crossover in black

The compact crossover pistol G45 in 9x19mm combines a compact slide with a full size frame and has all the benefits of a Gen5 model. Utilizing the design and engineering GLOCK developed for its military pistol (G19X), combined with Operator and worldwide Law Enforcement specifications.

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I may accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
20210809_191404.jpg
tempImage7X6Kdd.png
20210809_170628_HDR.jpg
20210809_170629_HDR.jpg
20210809_170644_HDR.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom