Default rank <400 posts Supporter
Survivalist
57   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 34 Gen 4 MOS

Zip Code: 30265

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $925
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Something of equal value.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 34 Gen 4 MOS, Like new only fired a few times. Gun is set an a recovery tactical PDW brace. this is a unique gun which fires fantastic great for home defense target shooting or the small pest in your backyard. I’ve shot it at 75 yards and hit the target with easy. Works great with optics and/or lights. Platform is incredible stable with almost no wobble.

Pictures:
f8ec43dd-af63-491a-8da9-0daa51089d95-jpeg.2932302

ef027b56-b181-471b-86a2-d6fd42f8a177-jpeg.2932303

61e05c72-99bb-44df-929a-13b043dd32e6-jpeg.2932304

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It doesn't seem to have the brace arm strap like mine.
Yeah, im not trying to point my finger and call names but this could get the OP or whoever buys it in some serious trouble if the right person were to catch them with it. I don't mess with or make NFA laws...just trying to keep someone out of Fed Prison

There are a lot of braces on the market without straps i.e. strike industries PDW braces or the blade brace. An they are legal. But I have the strap it’s just not in the picture because I just put the extension on the back. So all you back porch lawyers RELAX.

Thanks

There are a lot of braces on the market without straps i.e. strike industries PDW braces or the blade brace. An they are legal. But I have the strap it’s just not in the picture because I just put the extension on the back. So all you back porch lawyers RELAX.

Thanks

No you posted a illegal SBR on a public forum and got called out. Call it what you want but a fed boy would introduce your backporch to bubba.

Lecroy you are right. When I purchased the brace the extension piece came with it. It was at that time not an add on piece like it is now. But I went back to the web site and Clearly it has the warning. So I’m going to remove the piece and the ad. An I’m a big enough man to say thanks and you are right. Which is surprise due to how fast you brought bubba into this an you being from Dallas.....

lecroy thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom