• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT Glock 17 Gen5 with Stainless & Glock factory Night Sights | 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Glock 17 Gen5 with Stainless & Glock factory Night Sights | 9mm

Zip Code: 30022

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $650 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $700 trade value.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Glock 17 Gen5 with Glock factory Night Sights | 9mm

This Glock 17 Gen 5 is in excellent condition with stainless accents, a Stainless barrel, and controls. Comes with box, Glock factory night sights, 2 magazines, and a custom stippling job. A great example of the new and improved Gen 5 trigger. This gun is is both stylish and ridiculously accurate.

I will only entertain trades for G19, other enhanced Glocks, Shadow Systems, Zev Technologies (I will add cash/ammo as necessary). But try me.

I can include cash or ammo for the right deal.

GLOCK 17 Gen5
The new frame design of the GLOCK 17 Gen5 removed the finger grooves for more versatility but still allows to easily customize its grip by using the different back straps. A flared mag-well and a cutout at the front of the frame give the user more speed during reloading when fractions of a second matter. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable at user level as well as the ambidextrous slide stop lever accommodate left and right-handed operators. The rifling and the crown of the barrel were slightly modified for increased precision.

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I may accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
b06a7ecf-c069-4426-979c-8af01799180f-jpeg.3372579

20210725_131912-jpg.3372580

20210725_131927-jpg.3372581

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom