Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Gen 5 Glock 26

Zip Code: 30633

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 550 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Surprise me

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gen 5 Glock 26. Comes with 3 mags, box, docs, and back straps. Has not been shot much, but do not know exact round count. Was carried in my wife’s purse for several years. Rear sight is pushed over to one side, I assume from being in her purse, it’s not hurt just needs to be pushed back. Asking $550 OBO or trade. Not looking for any specific trades, so surprise me. Meet close to me, or can meet around Gainesville on days that I work.

Pictures:
91D5032B-7E1E-4623-BF9D-2E23CA43A646.jpeg
5CE5AFE4-CD3A-4C14-A8A3-50E2B5A20BB5.jpeg
C6D3F153-DF02-45D4-BFD2-6EE7464CA043.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Gen 5 Glock 26. Comes with 3 mags, box, docs, and back straps. Has not been shot much, but do not know exact round count. Was carried in my wife’s purse for several years. Rear sight is pushed over to one side, I assume from being in her purse, it’s not hurt just needs to be pushed back. Asking $550 OBO or trade. Not looking for any specific trades, so surprise me. Meet close to me, or can meet around Gainesville on days that I work.
I stay about 2 and a half hours away. Would you take $450 if I come all the way to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom