Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
7   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Fostech Echo AR 2 trigger

Zip Code: 30276

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: AR lowers, uppers, M16 BCG, .22 LR guns, other guns, show me what ya got.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a Fostech Echo AR 2 trigger, installed it in my AR, and I guess I'm a Fudd, but I don't like wasting ammo as much as I thought I would. I ran one mag through the gun with this trigger, and it definitely allows you to dump ammo in a hurry, just not for me. Trigger is back out of my AR, complete with all parts and ready to find a new home. l'm Really looking for AR stripped lowers, complete/stripped uppers, Full auto BCG, an old .22LR bolt action rifle or lever gun. I'll take multiple items in trade, just show me what you've got. I might even add some cash to even out a trade, just let me know what you got. These triggers are $459 new, I'm looking for $375-400 trade value.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom