Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Fischer Tournament Pool Table

Zip Code: 30127

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1 small carry guns or home defense

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Fischer Tournament Pool Table serial number A36199. The table was in the house when we bought it. I do not know the age, but it is in excellent condition. Felt is in great shape and the bumpers are true and have not lost their pop. We have played the table very little and are looking to expand our workout room. The table measure 7.5' from inside bumper to inside bumper.

I will include several sticks (some need new tips), a brush, an 8-ball rack and a rock for the sticks, some chalk, balls and whatever else I have that is pool related.

Once you pay me the table is your's to move. I am happy to help as much as I can, but do not want the responsibility of moving it.

I am happy to sell for cash, Cabela's gift cards or equivalent. Also am open to carry guns (Kimber, Sig, Glock) in 9MM or 45, hunting rifles, AR's (decent quality) or newer model shotguns. Winchester model 94's, etc. Just make an offer if interested.

Might also consider a trade for a nice high end tool chest and workbench. Pics required.

Thanks for taking a look.

Please text questions of offers to Scott at 770-855-5513

Pictures:
img-3422-1-jpg.1704751

img-3423-jpg.1704752

img-3424-jpg.1704753

img-3426-jpg.1704754

img-3427-jpg.1704755

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom