Item Gone: FS/FT ***FINAL PRICE DROP*** TRADES ADDED IWI Galil Ace 5.56

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbwright1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
83   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ***FINAL PRICE DROP*** TRADES ADDED IWI Galil Ace 5.56

Zip Code: 30105

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1500
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Open to multi gun trades or partial trades on quality guns in 9mm, 556 or 308

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a Gen 1 IWI Galil Ace chambered in 5.56. I have fired about 200 rds through the gun and have everything it came with from the factory (iron sights, magazine, box, docs, and rail covers). This is an awesome truck/backpack gun. It will come as pictured with 1 windowed pmag full of ammo. $1500 near me or will consider partial trades, I will value mine the way that you value yours if we trade. I will add a vertx sling bag for $100 that it fits perfectly in.

Pictures:
20210820_101656.jpg
20210820_101721.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Come on guys, what gives? Too high? bad gun? Is it the middle ground of AK and AR that has a little both but not enough of either? where are yall at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom