• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Skiff Made Blades Drifter with Damascus and High Polish...

Status
Not open for further replies.

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom Skiff Made Blades Drifter with Damascus and High Polish...

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1000
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Kahr CW380 / P380.

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey Folks,

Up for sell today is a custom Skiff Drifter. Damascus blade, high polish everything. Really nice, signs of light carry but overall extremely good condition. Skip the six month wait and save over $200. Comes with pouch and docs.

Trade interest as follows:

-Lefty Tavor or Lefty Aug
-High Quality SBR Uppers
-Kidd Supergrade Receivers
-Stripped V7 Enlightened Receiver Set
-LMT 11.5 Piston Barrel
-LMT Shovelnose Upper

To avoid headaches, current pricing IS my bottom dollar. I am looking to meet at cabelas in Acworth but am flexible within a 10-15 mile radius depending on offer and trade agreement. No I won't be cutting you a discount on my already below market pricing and driving 3 hours to do so. Seems obvious but tired of responding to worthless PMs. Come correct and lets make a deal.

Please check my other listings for a possible package deal.

Thanks for looking!
Caleb

image_67211265.JPG
image_67186433.JPG
image_67146753.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom