Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Custom/Project heavy barrel PSL

Zip Code: 30605

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1,000 at least
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Soviet milsurp

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey guys, I picked this up a while ago thinking I’d have time to work on it but I just don’t. This is a custom heavy barrel PSL on a Nodak receiver. It needs some work still primarily the rear trunnion rivets need to be redone as well the SVD handguard/adapter needs fitting(currently just taped on in the front). Headspace checks out on my 7.62x54 gauges. This will be a great rifle if it just gets finished up. Not really sure the value of this so shoot me some offers if interested. I’d take trades if they’re interesting milsurp or AK/SKS related. Especially interested in Saiga Sporters, Norinco Hunters or Russian SKS. PM me any offers/questions. Will come with a scope and a few magazines. Also willing to throw in ammo for the right deal.

Pictures:
AA894E36-AB7E-4182-A82A-3AFD04B76AA1.jpeg
A105E443-36F9-43E2-8155-4D094609B304.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
i literally just got back from halfway across the state to pick up a psl and now i already want this one too lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom