• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new and still in packaging JMac Customs folding brace for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wombat7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
414   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT Brand new and still in packaging JMac Customs folding brace for...

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $275(This is over $50 off brand new retail after taxes and shipping)
Trade Value or Items Looking For: See below trade interests at the bottom of the post.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new and still in the factory packaging 9” folding brace. Before you start the negotiation please understand that JMAC Customs doesn’t take trades. Although if you make it worth my while I’ll most likely be happy to accept a trade. Typically this brace runs around $330-$350 with taxes and shipping. Your getting this brand new and unused brace for over $50 off retail. If you’re not able to afford it I might recommend a different brand that has a lower price point. If your buying a JMAC brace your buying a high quality item that comes with an equally higher end price tag. That being said please proceed.

This brace uses a Gear Head works tailhook. For its size I would recommend the compact Tailhook(it looks much better) The folding mechanism attaches via a picitinny rail. This is hands down the best folding brace on the market. If you also decide to SBR your pistol you can change out the brace adapter for a folding butt plate. I’ve put links for the brace and folding butt plate below. The folding butt plate does not come with the trade. This sucker locks up rock solid. To unfold it takes some effort but can be done easily with two hands. In my book that’s awesome! Lock up is as tight as my wallet. You can adjust it so it folds either left or right. There are also holes on the top of the arm bar that will allow you to install a JMac cheek riser if you desire. I believe you can also purchase wood cheek risers if you want to add some character to your build. Please PM me any offers.

Link to brace:

Link to folding butt stock:

Trades I’m looking for:

-Surefire M300 scout
-Glock 17 Gen 5 17 or 33 round black magazines with orange feed ramps(Gen 5s)
-Glock 31 round mag chest rig(5 or 6 mag)
-Streamlight TLR-9
-Holosun 508t w/red dot
-Metal MP5 made by Zenith
- High quality sand blasting cabinet(not Harbor Fright)
- Dirt cheap .223 or 9mm brass cased fmj range/plinking ammo
-Project pistols(rusted ,busted, or disgusting) -.556/.223 or 357 magnum reloading stuff.
-Champion 3500-4500 watt duel fuel open construction style inverter generator(newish generator)
-20 gallon propane tanks
-Big fat $100 bills
*** I’m open to all trade offers but you’re gonna have to make it worth my while. If it’s not on this list please feel free to offer the item but do understand you’re going to have to put the trade value in my favor to get me to accept it in trade. I’ll just end up having to trade/sell the item if it’s not on my trade list. ***

Pictures:
IMG_6925.jpeg
IMG_6926.jpeg
IMG_6928.jpeg
IMG_6930.jpeg
IMG_6931.jpeg
IMG_6934.jpeg
IMG_6933.jpeg
IMG_6932.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom