• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB HK45 Tactical (V1) DA/SA, Suppressor Height TruGlo (Tritium)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlpharettaCB

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
44   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT BNIB HK45 Tactical (V1) DA/SA, Suppressor Height TruGlo (Tritium)...

Zip Code: 30005

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1100.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Only quality 1911s or collectible "vest pocket pistols"

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: HK45 Tactical (V1) DA/SA, Threaded Barrel, Suppressor Height TruGlo (Tritium) Night Sights w/ two 10rd magazines

For your viewing pleasure is a BNIB, unloaded, unfired HK45 Tactical with Suppressor Height TruGlo (Tritium) Night Sights w/ two 10rd magazines
The first $1100 OBO (or best offer) takes it! Make me an Offer – I might say yes!

Cash is king, as this is a cash SALE, and unless you are offering a new Sigsauer P229 Legion or an P320 AXG Scorpion, I will probably say no. Oh, I do have an interest in quality 1911s or vest pocket pistols that are collectible.

Please send any offers via PM!

If you are not familiar with HK45 Tactical here is what you get:

The HK45 adds front end grip serrations on the slide, a Picatinny rail, and an O-ring polygonal barrel for increased accuracy and more consistent lock-up of the slide and barrel during cycling. HK's unique internal mechanical recoil reduction system reduces recoil by as much as 30%, and the polymer frame with a textured ergonomic grip allows the pistol to sit lower into the web of the hand, contributing to recoil management and greater control of the weapon. This pistol features interchangeable backstraps, 3-dot sights, and an extended ambidextrous slide release.

• Integral MIL STD 1913 (Picatinny) rail molded into the polymer frame dust cover for mounting lights, laser aimers, and other accessories
  • 5 inch Threaded barrel
  • Ergonomic grip profiles with user replaceable grip panels to adjust the feel and grip circumference of the weapon to suit individual operator hand size and shooting preference
  • HK45 grip-to-slide angle matches Model 1911’s profile
  • Common high-capacity metal magazines with a capacity of 10 rounds.
  • Ambidextrous controls with dual slide releases and enlarged magazine release
  • Uses the proven modified Browning linkless recoil operating system
  • O-ring barrel for precise barrel-to-slide lockup
  • Polygonal rifling for longer barrel life and better accuracy
  • Improved ergonomic control levers (safety and/or decocking)
  • Low profile drift adjustable 3-dot sights
  • Contoured and radiused slide with forward slide (grasping) grooves and anti-glare longitudinal ribs

I have a Georgia Weapons Permit and prefer that you do as well but if not I may accept a valid GA driver's license and a bill of sale.

**By replying to this ad, you affirm you are legally able to purchase and own a firearm in the State of Georgia**

Pictures:
20210814_195717.jpg
20210814_195818.jpg
20210814_195709.jpg
20210814_195714.jpg
20210814_195803.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I had one in OD green but sold it. It was a very accurate 45 but every time I would carry it the stippling would rub a rash on my side and for that reason I sold it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom