Status
Not open for further replies.

armistead1979

Default rank <2500 posts
Mr. Armistead
100   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT ATI DF12 Marine Defense 12 Gauge

Location: Canton, GA. 20 & East Cherokee is a good reference.

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 300.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 4" Revolver in 357 Mag, Hunting Rifle or just make a offer.

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: No written bill of sale needed. Just need to verify that you are 21 or older.

Item Description: I have a Great Condition ATI DF12 Marine Coat 12 Gauge Defense Shotgun with Super Low Count. Operates great and as it should. Decided to go with a shockwave style shotgun for home defense. Not in a rush to sale or trade. She is now a safe queen. Will come with Shotgun, Sling and Ammo 1 box (Slug or 00 Buckshot). I have more 12 gauge ammo as well. I have a Bushnell Trophy TRS-25 Red Dot I can mount and thrown in for extra or put toward a trade.

I can send additional pictures upon request. Willing to meet halfway (reasonable distance of course.) I work from home so I'm typically available at any time.

By contacting me you agree that you are 21 or older, a GA. Resident and can Legally Own A Firearm in the Great State Of Georgia.

Pictures:
ATI1.jpeg
ATI2.jpeg
ATI3.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom