Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
101   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT 2006 Dodge Dakota manual 6 speed

Zip Code: 30143

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 2000 OBO
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Springfield M1A, bolt guns with optics, lever actions, throw something out there.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I got an old 2006 Dakota 6 speed manual that I have been using as my daily driver but now i'm getting rid of it because I needed something with 4 doors for driving around my newborn. It's old, it's got dings and dents, it's not pretty to look and it's got 173000 miles on it but it runs amd the a/c and heating work and I haven't had any major issues with it.
Cons
- the radio drains the battery even when the car is off so we took that fuse out.
-the driver side headlight is starting to get fade and look cloudy.
-the 2 back doors don't work, the latch broke so they're just shut closed.
- I think the starter is getting worn out because it will have issues starting after I've been driving around for a little while. It hasn't been a big issue because after letting it sit for 5 minutes or so it'll start up again no problem (no idea what that's about). I usually get around that buy just pulling the key out of the ignition, locking it and leaving the car running while I'm doing my business (also a weird quirk but...meh). Funny enough it hasn't happened when I fill up the tank at the gas station, it usually happens when I go to the store and leave it for a few minutes.

Asking $2000 as it is, meet in Jasper. Clean title, I'm the third owner.

Pictures:
20210824_194639.jpg
20210824_194605.jpg
20210824_194625.jpg
20210824_194726.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom