• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS/FT *$1k THIS WEEK ONLY* FS Bergara B14 HMR .308 + SWFA SS 10x and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. Gore

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS/FT *$1k THIS WEEK ONLY* FS Bergara B14 HMR .308 + SWFA SS 10x and...

Zip Code: 30307

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 1100
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 1200

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bergara B14 HMR in .308 with a SWFA SS 10x mil dot scope and Caldwell XLA 9-12” bipod. Rifle comes with a 0 MOA leapers scope base and an unopened 20 MOA base. Scope rings are generic and came with the SWFA. I build this as a budget precision setup and only got to fire it 40 total times. I should have the original manual and warranty card though I have to find it as I just moved back here, unfortunately the original box has fallen apart (though I do have it lol). Luckily the rifle’s warranty isn’t registered yet and you should be able to do so regardless on Bergara’s website. Since I have another .308 already and hardly even shoot that, it’s gotta go, $1,100. Excellent budget setup that a capable shooter can absolutely hit targets to 1,000 yards with. Not interested in trades besides an SVT-40, nice 7.62 AKs, a quality LVPO, or a Desert Tech MDRX conversion kit (.308/6.5CM) or BLK LBL handguard. Let me reiterate this, 0 interest in trades not listed here.

Pictures:
33AED741-99A2-4173-B9A5-E1C1ECBEF86A.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Would also be interested in a milled MAK-90 or 7.62 Saiga, would also consider .45 LC Uberti Schofield or SAA clones, Finnish M39 Mosins, .45-70 leverguns. Mainly want the LVPO though, preference for Razor Gen II or Triji Credo 1-8 but will consider other quality ones with daylight bright reticles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom