Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
161   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1999 Miata (NB1)

Zip Code: 31029

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 4350.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: May be interest in trading for a Jeep CJ or Wrangler, also interested in Kimber Adirondack or Ascent in 308 only also High optics / thermal scopes

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 1999 Miata (NB1) : 5 Speed,

Good Lowered, SSR wheels, New brakes, New exhaust, New Battery New Master and Slave Cylinders, AC blows cold, Timing belt done at 158K, (Current Mileage 166k) Top in fair condition with no rips,

Car is a blast to drive,

Bad: Check engine light on as its been de-catted so likely won’t pass emission test if you live in a county that requires it. Power windows need work, they both move but go up slow and get stuck ( already replaced switch).

If you love to drive, you won’t find more fun for $4,350.00 than this.

Have a Carfax available for review for anyone that comes and sees the car. Need no help selling, Scammers don’t waste your time, Will not ship and take any payment other than Face to Face Cash
Can add cash for something I'm interested in, When making a trade offer please include if your looking for additional cash and if so How much. Will always reply politely to any offer but please understand I have few wants and fewer needs

Clean Title in Hand.

Pictures:
nb1-1-jpg.2853119

nb1-b-jpg.2853122

nb1-g-jpg.2853123

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The window issue is an easy fix. The old factory grease has become hard. I used alcohol and q-tips to clean, greased lightly with lithium and they work like new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom