Here ya go.

Attachments

• A6ACF673-E998-4E48-97C0-F52A6305C5EE.jpeg
    A6ACF673-E998-4E48-97C0-F52A6305C5EE.jpeg
    66.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 5711EE25-1DDA-4E29-B6CF-40E40E805D48.jpeg
    5711EE25-1DDA-4E29-B6CF-40E40E805D48.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 32

I’m taking the street slicks off soon and putting regular street tire on back.thinking about taking the racing fuel cell out of the back. What did you have in mind?
Just let me know when you might have a little time, and I'll meet you at Academy Sports or somewhere in Wonderful Robins and show you and relay his offer. Sunday would be great, but will try to make something work. Intrigued yet?:thumb: Thanks

I was not expecting this as I have not relisted it I a while. I am draining fuel cell hopefully this weekend. Gas has been sitting and I don’t want to run it in the motor. I’m OCD like that. It’s half ethanol and half not. Next time nothing but non ethanol!

Who’s offer are you referring to

He's not on ODT, and I've known him for over 50 years, but he doesn't have any family and wants to trade a family heirloom. It's worth about 25-28k, I just don't have the money or trades but he's a private person. If not able to meet for further info, I understand and will let him know. Either way, nice truck!

He's not on ODT, and I've known him for over 50 years, but he doesn't have any family and wants to trade a family heirloom. It's worth about 25-28k, I just don't have the money or trades but he's a private person. If not able to meet for further info, I understand and will let him know. Either way, nice truck!
Should have led off with that. Lol pm me what he has. You have peaked my interest

I removed the carburetor and got the Holley Sniper Fuel injection on system. Should be installed later this week

price might go up when done if it gives me a stiffy

Back
Top Bottom