Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 11 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 28, 2021 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS/FT 1988 XLH 1200 SPORTSTER

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by Tracy Collins, Apr 7, 2021 at 7:14 PM.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracy Collins

Tracy Collins Outdoorsman

21   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS/FT 1988 XLH 1200 SPORTSTER *** $1,500 ***

Zip Code: 30014

Item is for: Sale or Trade
    Sale Price: $1,500
    Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade for nice 38 special revolver and ammo + cash.

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Usual info

Item Description: 1988 Sportster XLH 1200 for sale or trade. Runs good but needs carb tuned or rejetted. Just rebuilt the carb, installed new turn signals and turn signal switch, new drag pipes, new fabricated tail light and tag holder, new start/stop kill switch, new GPS speedometer, new plugs and wires. I have a new coil that I have not put on it yet along with 2 new tires that will go with it. The current tires still have some miles left on them. It has an S&S carb on it. After I rebuilt the carb I tried tuning it but I'm not very good at it.....so it will need a tuneup.....but it does run. I put on a new fuel line and inline fuel filter, but the tank will have to be cleaned out and possibly sealed. The bike is currently registered, tagged, and insured. I have a clear title for the bike. $1,500 OBO or trade for a nice 38 special revolver and ammo + cash. Any questions just send me a PM or text me at 4708652201. AND.....The flames are PURPLE.....NOT PINK! For some reason the pictures always show lighter than what they really are.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

AOW and YHVH like this.
    AOW says "Good Deal!"
  2. Brewster33

Brewster33 ODT Junkie!

156   0

Rating
    100%
  3. Jerandjen07

Jerandjen07 ODT Junkie! Supporter

Supporter

93   0

Rating