Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT 1981 Toyota SR5

Zip Code: 30043

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $2,750

Trade Value or Items Looking For: IWI, Aug, multi-gun trade, guns + cash

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am listing this for my son. It is located in Lawrenceville at the moment. Here is the description he provided:
  • 1981 Toyota SR5 4x4
  • 199K on odometer
  • New front passenger side brake line installed; have new driver side brake line in box
  • New front calipers and pads
  • Needs new rear brake lines
  • New battery
  • New Weber carburetor
  • New oil and filter
  • New choke cable
  • Decent tires
When he bought this, I drove it from Social Circle to Johns Creek and it ran fine. Not exactly a luxurious ride, but she runs.

Shortly thereafter, my HOA president (picture below) had a kitten about it and we drove it to his place in Lawrenceville.

View attachment 3307951

Would make a great farm/hunting lease truck. I wouldn't make it my daily but I'm an old white guy in Johns Creek - it may be your dream ride. Either way, it's for sale or trade. $2,750 or open to trades involving guns, cash, etc. I don't need any other vehicles, animals, or wives.

Pictures:
upload_2021-6-13_11-18-59-png.3307951

img_4586-jpeg.3307955

img_4587-jpeg.3307956

img_4585-jpeg.3307957

img_4589-jpeg.3307974

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was holding on to this for a friend until he could make the drive from Kentucky to pick it up. My homeowners association was not amused. Hell I drove the thing to and from work in Gwinnett. You would have thought it was the Mexican mothership with its following.

downloadfile.jpg

I was holding on to this for a friend until he could make the drive from Kentucky to pick it up. My homeowners association was not amused. Hell I drove the thing to and from work in Gwinnett. You would have thought it was the Mexican mothership with its following.

View attachment 3310107

This is inspirational!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom