Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - Moved to Jan 22, 2022 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS FS Glock 43X MOS Night Sights, 2 extra Shield Arms S-15 Mags, IWB Holster

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by CBM33, May 15, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CBM33

CBM33 Outdoorsman

6   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS FS Glock 43X MOS, Ameriglo Night Sights, (2) 10rd OEM Mags, IWB Holster, Box and Stock Accessories

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $725 without the 2 Shield Arms Mags shown in photo that sold. I will change photo later when I get to a desktop.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Driver's License and Georgia Weapons Carry License

Item Description: Glock 43X MOS (Mint Condition) w/box and stock accessories
    Ameriglo Nights sights - GL-205 Pro I Dot
    2 Factory 10rd Magazines
    1 Crucial Concealment IWB Kydex Holster

(only put 150 rounds through the pistol)

$725 without the 2 Shield Arms Mags that sold. I will update photo when I get to a desktop.

Bill of Sale with ID and GA Carry License Required

Pictures:
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Attached Files:

Donkey Chung likes this.
    Rover28 says "Good Deal!"
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.