• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Fer Cell - 357 Sig 135 gr FlexLock Critical Duty - 2 boxes - SKU #91296

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Fer Cell - 357 Sig 135 gr FlexLock Critical Duty - 2 boxes - SKU #91296

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 55.88 as shown on receipt

Caliber: .357 Sig

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well, long story short, my new girlfriend went out shopping for some base layers for her hunting clothes the other day and was so excited to find the perfect gift for me as well. She found the base layer she (and I) were hoping for as shown in the picture below, but what she was REALLY excited about is finding me some precious ammo.

She said she remembered me saying that when I go to the range, I usually "shoot three hundred and fifty-seven times" because it's the most fun. So when she ran across this ammo on the otherwise bare shelves, she was beside herself with excitement. Not only had she found the base layer that would make me happy, she also found some ammo that would make me REALLY happy since she remembered hearing me say it was getting hard...to find.

I've grown patient and tolerant in my years, so I exuded my most heartfelt thanks and appreciation upon her immediately, because I didn't want to lose the emotion of the moment. Even though the ammo was not exactly what I needed, it didn't matter, because I still got to see her excitement for doing me a great favor, as well as watching her try on her new base layer.

Alas, the ammo is not really anything I can use. As you can imagine, it's actually .357 Magnum I usually shoot, but hey, that's just semantics, right.

So the ammo pictured here is up for sale...at my cost. Since I've already received the benefits of her grand gesture, all I'm asking is cost + actual shipping and I'll send the ammo to you. Paypal or Venmo payment only please. Shipping only, and no, she does not deliver to anyone but me...and if she does, I don't want to know about it.

Thanks for looking... and thank you for being sympathetic to my situation.

Pictures:
357-sig-jpg.3002895

base-layer-camo-jpg.3002901

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom