Reaction score
Item Name: FS Dan Wesson 6 shot 357 Magnum revolver

Zip Code: 30092

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $600 obo

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: A quick look at your Ga DL or Ga carry permit.

Item Description: For your viewing pleasure here we have a Dan Wesson .357 6 shot revolver. This gun is is great shape
The grips are great. No chips or dents. Blueing is really nice. Locks up nice and the double action is nice and smooth.
Text or email Bob at;
bbarnwell57@gmail.com
678 522 7282

Pictures:
20200925_190615-jpg.2839486

20200925_190611-jpg.2839487

20200925_190550-jpg.2839488

20200925_190518-jpg.2839489

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks for responding,
Sometimes, the lines of a pistol stand out to me like on a car...Audi R8 or Daytona/GTO etc.
Like the p230/232's showing up lately...I have no use for a heavy .380 but I've been tempted just because they are sexier than PPK's to me....
Lol.... BLASPHEMY ! All who ever had a .380 knows THE PREMIER.380 auto is the Walther PPK !! Lol...now that thats outta the way....
Yep, i agree whole heartedly. I have had a love for SA revolvers and SxS shottys along with the lever actions....all the Western type arms. They have always been my thing.
Look at the tag on my truck ! Lol.

You know you can buy barrels and shrouds for these still. Easy to change to what you want.
Yep. I think there are models that the bbls are made to change easily and some arent. Unless i am mistaken.
Like i said....i have never had one. I have shot a couple diff ones. Both shot wonderful

This came as a Fixed Barrel? and has adjustable sights?
Take picture of the muzzle end of the gun. I have 2 of the 15-2 (this model) and they normally all have interchangeable barrels. You should see a recessed nut with slots in it. Remove nut, slide off shroud, remove barrel by unscrewing it. This allows you to adjust the cylinder gap when you change barrels to your liking with a feeler gauge. You should also see a small recessed allen screw on muzzle for changing sights.

Take picture of the muzzle end of the gun. I have 2 of the 15-2 (this model) and they normally all have interchangeable barrels. You should see a recessed nut with slots in it. Remove nut, slide off shroud, remove barrel by unscrewing it. This allows you to adjust the cylinder gap when you change barrels to your liking with a feeler gauge. You should also see a small recessed allen screw on muzzle for changing sights.
I think his is, but doesn't have any accessories or anything. Do these barrels shoot themselves loose IE you need special tool to re-tighten, or if it is tight on purchase should be good to go for a few hundred rounds per year?

did your 15-2 need any spring work, ie did they always fire DA or ever half light primer strikes and app what years were yours made?

I put spring kits in both of mine to reduce trigger weights. Never had any light strikes with either of them in SA/DA. The barrels will not shoot themselves loose as they are tensioned between the frame and barrel nut. You can still get the simple tool to remove the nut and I just have a set of auto feeler gauges for the cylinder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom