Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT "SPF" CZ 97B Comp ACCU Custom

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2,000.00

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ** SPF ** For your consideration is a CUSTOM ordered CZ 97B ACCU in 45. Brand New, picked up today from my FFL.

Here is the story..... I ordered a 97B ACCU Custom in 45/10mm (Extra Barrel, Spring and Mags fitted for 10mm). They shipped me the 97B ACCU Custom in 45 without the 10mm goodies. I called and let them know their error. They have now shipped me my 97B Custom in 45 with my 10mm goodies.
Due to CZ's error, the charged me again for the 2nd pistol as they never sent the return shipping label to the FFL, until a few days ago. I decided to take possession of both pistols and give someone the opportunity to purchase this custom pistol without the wait. If it does not sell, I will be returning to CZ Customs.

CUSTOM ORDER:

CZ 97B Comp ACCU
w/ TRU DOT NIGHT SIGHTS (Fixed front and back) which replaced the Fiber Optic Front Sight. [Additional Cost for this]

Features: CZ Competition hammer tuned and polished for smooth DA and crisp SA release. Short reset disconnector fitted to the action, 85C original trigger ACCU bushing, SS guide rod and thin aluminum grips 10rnd magazines X 2.

PM me with questions. Pistol is exactly as seen on CZ's website with the exception of the Fixed Night Sights.

TRADES: ACE GALIL Pistol (5.56)

A REASONABLE OFFER will be entertained.

https://czcustom.com/new-firearms/cz-pistols-custom/cz-97bd-comp-tac-blk.html

Pictures:
97_bd_accu_img_4226.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom