Reaction score
Item Name: FS Colt Python

Zip Code: 31023

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3500.00

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Item Description: Colt Python, .357 Magnum, 8 inch barrel, Nickel finish. Serial number search reveals that the weapon was manufactured in 1981.

No box or documents. One set of grips, as pictured. The weapon has been fired, albeit a tight action leads me to think low round count.

The gun has two imperfections. One where a set of wooden grips left a mark and the Pachmayr presentation grips have a small indentation on them. See pics for illustration. Otherwise the gun is flawless. Serial numbers of the gun and more pics available upon request. ( PM me a email addy )

A Bill of sale and total identity transparency is required. Supply a copy of your valid Georgia drivers license and GWCL.

I can meet in Dublin off I-16 or on I-75 at Cordele for north georgia buyers.

$3500.00 - firm price. The first serious buyer to PM me with " I will take it! " and drop their phone number gets priority.

* Note: I will respond to PMs ASAP, but it may be hours before I log back in here.

Pictures:
image-jpg.3062394

image-jpg.3062395

image-jpg.3062399

image-jpg.3062400

image-jpg.3062405

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just wondering if "total transparency" means you're including your address and a copy of your Driver's license with the BOS also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom