• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Colt Police Positive Nickel (fully restored)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.Barrett

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
46   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Colt Police Positive Nickel (fully restored)

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 750

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This 99 year old Police Positive is a restored collector grade gun. Quality of the nickel re-plate is better than what Colt produced new.

I am selling only to put a dent in my daughter's student loans - so at this point no trades.

Since I do not have the and original box - Offering it at 750 cash (I'm north of Macon could meet in Griffin / Locust Grove/ Dublin/ Eastman/ Milledgeville etc).

It is a 38 special (not 38 S&W) - so its a very old Police Positive hat has been brought up to an extremely high standard by a talented gunsmith - the Grips are either New Old Stock or repro - zero wear. It locks up nicely - the left side-plate give away the re-plate with the prancing horse not being as sharp as an original piece - but the plating being better than original also gives that away.

Amazing thing to look at and enjoy - happy new year all.

Pictures:
IMG_3316.jpg
IMG_3318.jpg
IMG_3317.jpg
IMG_3319.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom