Item Name: FS Cedar Creek Fifth wheel camper, 4 slides, nice

Zip Code: 30631

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 25000

Caliber: 39 feet long. 15.5k GVWR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: I HAVE GA TITLE

Item Description: FULL SPECS: https://www.rvusa.com/rv-guide/2008-forest-river-cedar-creek-fifth-wheel-floorplan-37rdqs-tr819
Similar ads are here: https://www.smartrvguide.com/rvs-for-sale/cedar-creek-5th-wheel-37rdqs
Prices range from $22,900 to $32,900 for the same thing.

What we have here is a like new 39 foot fifth wheel camper. It's huge with the (4) power slides, washer dryer hookups, fireplace, dual AC units, etc. It is loaded. Check out the specs. This camper is AMAZING. To the best of my memory and knowledge, everything works! You can demo everything.
Zero leaks, NEVER had any leaks....ever. No mold or mildew. It is COVERED under a large shed at my hunting land. The ONLY reason why I am selling it is I am closing on a little farm house in middle April, next to my hunt club, so I'm going to be staying at the house now VS the hunt club. Previous owners were older folks that took car of it like I do. They only used 3 times a year. I am at the club 6-8 times a year.

Has (4) wheel disc brakes, aluminum wheels and I believe Michelin Tires on it that are NOT very old.

It will NOT be available until the end of April 2021.
You cannot tow it with a 1/2 ton truck. Empty is 12,200 lbs. 15,500 max gross weight.
Minimum 3/4 ton but much better with a dually.
My truck will NOT be able to deliver it to you, I am borrowing my friends truck to move it to the new place so you'll be able to see it there end of April. You can fully demo it. Bring a capable truck and a box full of cash. No financing. No IOU.
and figure out your own picking it up.

Unfortunately my pics are limited at the moment, because I was not expecting to get a place. This just happened to land on my lap. But I can get some to very very very serious folks in the next week or so.

Clean GA title in my name.
no leaks
No body damage
No BS...!

With covid and RVing being in demand, $25k is a more than fair price. The last one I had (smaller, older) way before covid sold to the 1st person the same day I posted it online.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom