• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Brand New Surefire 1500 lumen DUAL FUEL Scout Light Pro M640DF-BK-PRO

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaShooter

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Brand New Surefire 1500 lumen DUAL FUEL Scout Light Pro M640DF-BK-PRO

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 245

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new in the box. No sales tax smoking deal. WIll mount to both a regular pic rail or Mlok and has the NICE new adjustable angle mount that tucks into the side of the gun. Stock end cap comes with momentary or always-on rubber switch but you can add a pressure pad switch. Comes with a single rechargeable battery that uses a USB cable but this dual fuel light can optionally use two of the standard CR-123 batteries. I own 3-4 of these lights and there is nothing better.

I'm posting a photo of the same light installed on one of my rifles with the added pressure switch.

Box has never been opened. Optionally shipping available. I live in Cumming Ga 2 miles from hwy 400 and Peachtree Pkwy exit 13.

I paid 299 plus 20 tax and 12 shipping. You pay 245.

Pictures:
IMG_8660.jpg
IMG_8661.jpg
IMG_8662.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom