• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Bo Randall made, Vietnam era #1 fighter, 8 inch stacked leather, JRB

Status
Not open for further replies.

n4rod

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Bo Randall made, Vietnam era #1 fighter, 8 inch, stacked leather, JRB

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1,000 cash FTF FIRM

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling from my collection a Vietnam era Randall Made Knives #1 fighter. Has a 8 inch carbon steel blade, stacked leather handle, multi color spacers, brass double hilt, and nickel silver style pommel. In very good condition considering its age. I have kept it in my safe for the past 15 years stored outside the leather sheath in a Robbins custom Randall knife case with silica gel packets. I will include the Robbins case. Has an original Johnson Rough Back leather sheath with original sharpening stone. It was inspected by a lifetime Randall Knife collector at the Blade Show in Atlanta several years ago and he confirmed it is definitely a Bo Randall made knife from the Vietnam era. The price is absolutely firm at $1,000 cash in a face to face transaction. I will not accept any lower offers. The knife is for sale only, do not need any trades. I will meet the buyer in Blue Ridge, GA for the transaction. I WILL NOT ship this knife, so please don't ask. I would like the buyer to pick the knife up within 48 hours of making the deal. Will not hold. All communications will be VIA private message through the ODT. No phone calls or text messages.

Thanks for looking,

Rod

Pictures:
randall1fightervn1-jpg.3079167

randall1fightervnd-jpg.3079170

randall1fightervne-jpg.3079171

randall1fightervnb-jpg.3079174

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom