Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BNIB Girsan Regard MC 9mm with 3 mags

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 400

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Brand new impulse buy from last year, never fired, bought an extra mag, so it has 3 Mec-Gar mags with it, box and cleaning rod. 100%, unfired and brand new... These are currently $489 new plus tax with only 2 mags, so listing mine for $400. I have a Fobus paddle holster I can toss in as well, also new and unused.

These are made by an ISO certified NATO supplier in Turkey, on Beretta machinery. They are very well made and many folks consider them as good as the Beretta itself. This one comes in desert tan, front rail, etc... Slide mounted safety and decocker and they are reportedly a dream to shoot. I haven't shot it, but the action is crazy smooth, like its on bearings...

Not really looking for trades, just a quick sale.

Price is already dropped, it won't go any lower. Its more than fair. I will be out and about today, but will have it in the car with me, in the event that someone wants it, hit me up and let's meet.

Pictures:
Screenshot 2024-02-24 095023.png
Screenshot 2024-02-24 095035.png
Screenshot 2024-02-24 095044.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom