• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS BMW 1987 E28 528e Project - Bring a trailer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMash50

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
15   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS BMW 1987 E28 528e Project - Bring a trailer!

Zip Code: 30314

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey folks,
DM for address, it’s available for pick up just about any time.
I've got an early '87 Canadian 5-Series Eta 5-speed rolling project here for one lucky soul.
*Ran when parked ~2019* Replaced the fuel relay, fuel pump and fuel filter after some sketchy fuel cut-off incidents. I never got it started again, and ran into some small electrical issues that I chose not to fix during the pandemic freakout. Now it's time to move on and so I'm including with this beautiful non-running rusty cirrusblau Bimmer many many M20 and E28 specific parts and doodads and junkyard backup parts and so on - all the typical signs of project abandonment.
The motor is strong, but you'll need to sort electrical/fuel delivery. The body is decent, some dings some scratches, but straight. There is bad rust at the footwells and in small spots throughout. It's a project. It will include everything in the attached photos - not to include my neighbors satellite dish.
Roof rack/basket, oil filters, belts, AFMs, intakes, trim pieces, headlight grills, fuses, nuts, bolts, screws.
Clean and clear title in hand - was on the road and registered as Antique/Hobby vehicle til 2019.
I put 1200 so you can talk me down to 1000 even - first one here with cash wins. Email if you need to take a look first,
John

Pictures:
IMG_2302.PNG
IMG_2309.PNG
IMG_2311.PNG
IMG_2312.PNG
IMG_2313.PNG
IMG_2314.PNG
IMG_2315.PNG
IMG_2317.PNG
IMG_2318.PNG
IMG_2319.PNG
IMG_2320.PNG
IMG_2303.PNG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom