• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Blue Alpha Molle 1.75" Battle Belt Double Belt Rig (with Extras!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsmit484

Bear Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
139   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Blue Alpha Molle 1.75" Battle Belt Double Belt Rig (with Extras!)

Zip Code: 30114

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Blue Alpha Molle 1.75" Battle Belt Double Belt Rig (with Extras!) - $125

Condition is like-new, but obviously has had some mag pouches installed (and will be included in the rig!) Belt color is FDE, and sized for 38" waist but will easily fit 36" and 40" sizes.

This battle belt is a two belt system, with a rigid outer tactical belt with a ton of Molle mounting options. The outer belt adheres to the inner edc belt inner belt via hook and loop, which adds to the rigidity of the system. I'm also throwing in the double pistol mag pouch, two AR mag pouches, and a Flatline Fiber Co. Dump Pouch with the platform. All Made right here in the USA. It's a solid system, and all together I've invested way over $300 into this kit. I'm letting it go dirt cheap to hopefully help someone build out their own kit and to make room for the gear I'm actually training with.

Willing to meet in Canton, Woodstock, Kennesaw, and Acworth areas.

Willing to ship with PayPal Friends and Family Payment (just add $10 towards UPS shipping)

Pictures:
tempImageBBHp4K.gif
tempImageFBYsiQ.gif
tempImagezFBIXT.gif
tempImaget9M5o6.gif
tempImageb9zRNd.gif
tempImageBDYcYs.gif
tempImage8QhM0L.gif
tempImagesPg4M0.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom