• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Item Gone: FS Benelli nova 3.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griff691

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
20   9
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Benelli nova 3.5

Zip Code: 30047

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new benelli, nova 3 and a 1/2 inch chamber. I bought it for Turkey, Coyote and goose. But things have changed in that plan in relation to my ability to do so in the next couple of years. I have shot it twice and it has been in the gun case since I have a lot of ammunition that will come with it. 3 and a 1/2 inch 3 inch. Turkey loads field loads Along with 3 factory chokes that came with it. If I remember correctly right now, it has the full choke in it. Then it has a modified improved and extra full... Being that it is a shotgun that is not going to be in super high demand I'm gonna price the 350. I'm pretty firm on that, especially with ammo that I am including Text is fastest as I am hard of hearing 4707097910.....
Also I feel like I need to add due to the last time. I sold a gun on this website. I got a couple of unfair reviews from a couple of members. I had posted a pistol for sale and I had about 37 people wanting it at the same time and I had posted in my ad that I was willing to drive to the Person to Make the Sale And most of them lived upwards of 75 miles away from me. And at the last minute a guy messaged me that lived 8 minutes away. And so I got unfair reviews from other members.... There's no risk here and nothing to worry about.

Pictures:
1000006789.jpg
1000006877.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom