Welcome to The Outdoors Trader

Register Now
  1. 10 Year Anniversary Gun Show & Swap Meet - August 29 - Click here for tickets and click here for info!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to The Outdoors Trader! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.
  3. Featured Listings are working again! Feature your listing on every page for $3 a day! Click here for all the info.
    Dismiss Notice

Item Gone: FS BCM AND DANIEL DEFENSE UPPER

Thread in 'Old Ads' started by tylerdurden, May 31, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tylerdurden

tylerdurden ODT Junkie! Supporter

Special Hen Supporter

137   0

Rating
    100%
    Item Name: FS BCM AND DANIEL DEFENSE UPPER

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale Only
    Sale Price: 500/700

Caliber: 556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Bravo Company upper reciever 120
    Daniel defense 556 11.5 inch barrel 300
    Gesielle super gas block 50
    Carbine length gas tube
    Bravo company mlock 9in rail 170

So I started a build then changed my mind on some specs. So for sale is this mostly complete upper. Along the way it has gotten some tool marks and a couple dings (hence the price)

Bravo company upper reciver : 2 small tool marks under the ejection port. Ding on the brass deflector. Paint chip on the top rail.

Bcm Barrel nut: correctly torqued on and off to 49 ft lbs. Nut has tool marks from tightening

Daniel defense 11.5 inch barrel: has been dimpled (proper depth and spacing for the geiselle super gas block (included) (not too deep, not pretty but perfect for function) threads on barrel havent been touched - percect condition

Gesielle super gas block: ready to be mounted to dimples (i didnt do it yet because I want the buyer to be able to see under the gas block and be confident that it lines up correctly)

Gas tube : still in package and includes and extra roll pin incase you lose one

Bcm mlok 9inch rail: still in package , ready to go

All that for 500.

If you want an unused danirl defense crime plated bcg +200 (honestly not trying to sell this with it)

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

ZachB and JNelson04 like this.
    ZachB says "Good Deal!"
  2. tylerdurden

tylerdurden ODT Junkie! Supporter

Special Hen Supporter

137   0

Rating
    100%
    More

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.