Reaction score
Item Name: FS Anderson Lower with Fostech Echo Trigger

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700 obo

Caliber: Multi Cal

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: What I have here, was spawned from pure hate and contempt of the underworld. If you're looking to drop some man panties at the tactical ninja range, this here is you're golden ticket. Built on a Anderson Lower, Daniel Defense LPK, Ambi sling plate, Fostech Echo Trigger, Magpul MOE grip, Phase5 Buffer tube, VLTOR A5 H2 buffer & standard carbine buffer. This will also come with the bolt carrier which is proprietary to Fostech and must be used with the trigger to function properly. You will however, need to use your bolt, since it won't come with one. I've had some unexpected circumstances arise and I need to sell this. This is brand new and unfired. I sent it to Fostech and had them install it in my lower and test fire it, before coming into my possession, so she's ready to rock.

Pictures:
img_5443-jpg.1115598

img_5444-jpg.1115599

img_5445-jpg.1115600

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom