Item Gone: FS Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper/Handguard Combo MLOK - Used

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chadjamesr

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
85   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Aero Precision M4E1 Enhanced Upper/Handguard Combo MLOK - Used

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $200.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my used FDE M4E1 upper and 12" handguard. This was used on my rifle for a year before deciding to change up the handguard and thus the upper.

This is a great combination if you are looking to build an accurate AR15, as the enhanced interface between the upper and handguard reduces flex and increases accuracy. The handguard is also a great option if you want to fit a suppressor fully or partly under the handguard, which is what I was using it for.

Upper and handguard have marks from use but nothing that affects performance. As you can see in the photos, the inside of the upper has very little wear as the rifle was always properly cleaned and lubed after use. Barrel nut and tool included in the sale.

Asking $200 OBO. Willing to ship on buyer's dime.

20210906_141847.jpg
20210906_141859.jpg
20210906_141907.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom