• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 7.62X39 Galil Ace Gen 1 with Midwest Handguard and OG Galil Stock and...

Status
Not open for further replies.

will4me

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Staff member
351   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 7.62X39 Galil Ace Gen 1 with Midwest Handguard and OG Galil Stock and...

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2800.00

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: See Ad for Details

Item Description: Up for sale is my Galil Ace Gen 1 with Midwest Handguard and OG Galil Stock and Grip Delete.
Comes as you see it (I do have Original Box and maybe can find some of the OG parts but don't count on the OG parts as I do not remember where I put them).
This is my backup one as I have two and this one has never been shot but it is still used as I have opened the sealed box when i bought it to put the parts on it..
I am not gonna list the cost of the parts because if you know these rifles then you know it was not cheap.

Asking 2800.00 FIRM and NO TRADES.
PM is only contact and must meet within 10 miles of Dallas Georgia
Must be 18 to buy this from me and be a Georgia Resident with proof by Georgia Drivers license or GWCL.
Must not be a Felon and by answering this ad you are stating that you are not a Felon and can Legally own this Firearm.
Also must have more than 10 positive feedback with no Negatives (if your numbers are higher than 100 feedback with only 1 Negative then OK).
If your account on ODT is new this year you also must sign a Bill of Sale with DL info and CCW info and meet at a police station.

If you have done a deal with me before then all good, just a meet and greet to do deal.

Pictures:
Midwest-Handguard (2).JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom