• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 3rd gen Glock 21 with LOTS of accs and ammo....another deal of the day ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 3rd gen Glock 21 with LOTS of accs and ammo....another deal of the day ?!?

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: REDUCED to $640 for EVERYTHING.......

$499 MINUS the ammo/brass.....

$425 for the basic Glock 21 with new Night Sights, M3 weapons light, 1-10rd magazine and 3-13rd magazines plus one 50rd box of ammo.

Caliber: .45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: When you add up all you get it’s a really good deal IMO.

Everything included in this package:

3rd generation Glock 21 – overall very good to excellent condition. Has Glock’s “Frying Pan” finish on the slide which many shooters prefer. This gun has not been modified in any way other than parts put in it as listed below.

• Brand new Ameriglo 2-dot night sights (installed within the last two months).

• Insight Technology M3 Weapons Light

• Original Glock sights

• 3.5 LB connector (installed)

• Extended slide release (installed)

• Removable grip plug

• 1 (one) factory 10rd magazine

• 7 (seven) factory 13rd magazines. (Most are brand new and have never been used)
  • Aftermarket magazine loader

• 800 rds of factory CCI/Speer brass case, 230gr FMJ ammo (that’s a value of around $180 on the low end by itself).
If someone wants the Glock with everything EXCEPT the ammo. I will take $499 for it. But I really would like to sell it all together.
(FWIW/FYI - I will not sell the ammo by itself before the gun sells)

MORE value added: If someone gets everything I will also include aprox. 650 pieces of mixed head stamp .45 ACP brass (cartridge cases for reloading) which as any reloader knows is not inexpensive...

NO TRADES – Strictly selling outright.

I know a lot of you have been looking at this gun and holding off because its Christmas. Why not make this your Christmas or Holiday present to yourself :)

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
glock-21-with-accs_right-side-jpg.1420716

glock-21-with-accs_left-side-jpg.1420717

glock-21-with-accs-jpg.1420718

650 pieces of 45 ACP brass.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It's all yours.

However I can't meet until Sunday at the earliest. I am going to close this thread to reflect the pending sale to you TupperwareFan.

Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom