31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 3-pack O-rings for Rem 1100LT & LW 20 gauge, and 11-87 20 gauge

Zip Code: 30513

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $8.75 U.S.P.S. money order ONLY

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling a 3-pack of O-rings for Remington 1100LT & LW 20 gauge models, and 11-87, 20 gauge models. Will not fit the pre-1977 1100 "Standard" 20 gauge model that was made on the 12 gauge receiver. I have a limited supply of these O-rings, so it will be first come, first serve until I run out.

These are high quality Viton fluoroelastomer polymer O-rings from a commercial bearing & seal company. They offer exceptional performance in hot and corrosive environments, as well as superior resistance to aging, oxidizers, ozone, oils and chemicals. Temperature range from 400 degrees F to -30 degrees F. They have a Durometer hardness rating of 90A. These O-rings do not come pre-lubricated. Use a small amount of grease on the O-ring and magazine tube threads during installation. Then just wipe the grease off after seated in the detent.

I do not know if these will work in any other brand or model shotguns. If you have a gun other than a Remington 1100 or 11-87, please refer to its manufacture for specs on the O-ring in that particular gun. In 2 other posts I have the O-rings listed for the 1100 & 11-87, 12 gauge, 1100 16 gauge, and the pre-1977 "Standard" 20 gauge made on the 12 gauge receiver; as well as the O-rings for the 1100 in 28 gauge and 410 bore.

I request your understanding, patience, and respect with the following stipulations. I require a U.S.P.S. money order for $8.75 for a 3-pack of these O-rings. No personal checks, other brands of money orders, cash, or any other form of payment. Neither I nor my friends have any electronic payment accounts. I have a 1-800 phone number for the U.S.P.S. money order verification. I can pick up the money order at the post office, verify it, cash it at the counter, and mail the package all in one trip. A U.S.P.S. money order is absolutely required. Due to the distance to the post office, and the price of gas, I will be shipping these O-rings once a week when I go to town for all my business.

Thanks for looking,
Rod

Pictures:
019-jpg.3320767

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom