• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS 2019 TRD Sport 4wd with about 5000 miles on it. Like new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bypass

Army Icon Lifetime Supporter
One nation under GOD Father of Jesus my Savior.
146   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS 2019 TRD Sport 4wd with about 5000 miles on it. Like new

Zip Code: 90210

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 38000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: general vehicle sale information

Item Description: 2019 TRD Sport 4wd with about 5000 miles on it. Like new

I got offered 37,500 from a dealer which would be an easy sell but I figured I'd check if someone here really wants/needs it for an even 38,000.

Going to dealer on 15th so let me know before then. If you're interested.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
My owner may be interested. He is looking for 2-new gently used trucks. Can you elaborate on the specs? Is this an SR5, 4x4, 18” or 20”, 38 gal tank, etc. Also, do you have any specific reason you are selling? If personal reason, do not share.
Reason for selling. Just trying to get the family down to one vehicle. And I'm paying 1010 a month on a vehicle I really don't need. Payment wasn't initially that high but I refinanced and did a 36 month loan for lower interest and quicker payoff. I have no problem paying for it. I just want to have more play money each month. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom