Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2017 Forest River Heritage Glen 300BH BUNKHOUSE

Zip Code: 30263

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 29,900.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Billing Information: Standard Title Transfer for Vehicles

Item Description: We have owned this very nice unit since we bought it brand new in 2017. We no longer have children camping with us, so we have moved on to another model without the bunkhouse.

This trailer comes loaded with all the amenities you need to enjoy a short weekend, or several weeks at the beach or mountains. Full size, 120V residential refrigerator, stove, oven, and a full island in the kitchen. Lots of pantry and storage space as well.

We have removed the cheap living room couch, and just put in 2 very nice La-Z-Boy wall hugging recliners. These are great for watching TV or taking a quick nap. Living area also comes with a 32" TV, stereo, DVD player, Bluetooth, inside and outside speakers, etc.

In the bath area we replaced the plastic toilet with a nice foot flush, porcelain model with a remote spray handle for easy cleaning. The shower is a glass walled model, with rolling doors and a skylight. Access to the bathroom can be from the bedroom or the living area.

The front bedroom comes with a queen sized bed with a very, very comfortable mattress topper. It's like sleeping on a cloud. Closets on each side of the bed, and storage above the bed.

Front and rear air conditioners make this trailer easy to cool down and stay cool. The picture was taken before the 2nd AC unit was added. It is located in the front bedroom.

The rear bunk area has been upgraded to include a full bed, instead of the cheap fold out couch. A full sized adult can now sleep comfortably. It also has the 2 bunks available for other guests. Several drawers in the bunk area for storage as well.

Outside there is a very nice camp kitchen which includes a refrigerator, sink, storage drawers and cabinets.

This is a full 50AMP trailer, 2 AC units, 1 fresh water tank, 1 black water tank, and 3 gray water tanks. Full furnace for wintertime camping. Electric and gas water heater. LED lighting throughout. LED lighting for the outside awning and under the trailer. 18' electric awning. Remote control and inside control for the slides, awning, stabilizer jacks, etc. Everything you need to do can be done at the touch of a button.

2 30lb LP bottles

2 batteries

1 1000 WATT inverter for powering the refrigerator while traveling or boondocking.

Lots of storage in the front pass through. Separate sewage hose storage, outside shower, etc.

This trailer has a dry weight of 8656 lbs. My tongue weight averages anywhere from 1100-1300 lbs when loaded for a full week of camping.

I am also including my Equal-I-Zer brand hitch. This is a 12,000/1,200 hitch with built in sway control. It is the best hitch I have ever owned. I will be using the exact same model on my new trailer.

The trailer is 38' from tip of tongue to rear bumper. The body is 35' long.

This trailer has been used by adults, for 4 years. It has not been abused. No warranty work ever performed. It is clean, dry, and ready to go. Always stored in my barn when not being used. It is beautiful and will make any couple or family a very nice unit.

Lots of other pictures are available. Please ask if there is something specific you would like to see.

Pictures:
p1070727-jpg.3339538

20210704_103940_resized-jpg.3339539

20210704_104051_resized-jpg.3339540

p1070740-jpg.3339541

20210704_104131_resized-jpg.3339542

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom