Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Item Name: FS F250 Diesel Crew Cab 4wd

Zip Code: 31560

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $15000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2004 (late build) F250 Diesel now at 248,000 miles. It has the Powerstroke Specialties "Bulletproofing" done to it a few years ago. At the same time, I had every hose, belt, water pump, replaced so that we could tow a 5th wheel. We never got the 5th wheel, all of my heavy equipment is gone, so I do not need it anymore. There are many "bulletproofed" 6L diesels out there with 500,000-600,000 miles and going strong. The camper is gone. It does not leak or burn a drop of oil between 10k mile oil changes. I use only Rotella T6 full synthetic. Rides and drives like new. It has a small scrape above the left front tire where I backed my Kubota into it, but not visible in the photo.

Pictures:
truck-jpg.1053049

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
It runs and drives silk smooth and quiet like a new vehicle. If I needed to travel to the west coast, I would just look to see if the road is still there and take off....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom