39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1980 Toyota 4x4

Zip Code: 30217

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ok guys so several years ago I listed this truck for sale and had a LOT of interest but no one actually made the drive to look at it, and I really didn’t want to get rid of it anyway so I took the ad down.
Well after sitting for the last 4-5 years it’s time to let someone else have her. She’s a beast. And looks like one too. Especially after sitting for so long. I’ll include a current picture or two here but You can see better pictures of it when it was “cleaner” to get an idea of the condition and rust, by searching my old ads. I’m not sure how to link it or I would.
It has different tires on it now than in the old pics.
About the truck, it has dents it has rust it has a 20r and it has a solid axle. manual trans. Lol. it was a very good truck and served me well, my family started growing and the truck got less and less use, I let a friend that was down on his luck borrow it for about a year and when he returned it I parked it and it has pretty much sat ever since other than moving it around the yard a couple times to get it out of the way. That was 4 or 5 years ago. Sad. I know.
So to sum it up it’s The typical “ran when Parked” “has rust” Toyota 4x4 but it’s a first gen 4x4 and they are very sought after trucks. I have some extra parts for it that are included, brand new brake rotors, axle seals, maybe some brake pads, and anything else I can find.
I really do hate to see her go. I have very fond memories of me and my dad going hunting in this thing and I think of him every time I look at it, but I have other trucks that me and my son are working on and I’m afraid we will never get to this one and it’s wasting away just sitting. So here’s your chance.
Again you can search my old listings to see pics of her cleaned up, here are a couple current pics and if you need more current pics PM me. Better yet, come see her and take her home and love her. Be warned I may cry when you take her. Lol.

Please PM all offers.

here is a link to the old ad with better pics:

https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/item-relisted-ft-79-toyota-4x4.611674/
Pictures:
dd1c98bd-3032-42ae-b62b-7f93904e7803-jpeg.2980088

f78e07e4-7227-46ed-bc5a-d5202aa8314e-jpeg.2980089

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom