Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1980 Colt Python 6" Royal Blue

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2750

Caliber: .357 Magnum

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thanks for looking! I currently have a sale pending on this revolver.

For sale is an extremely nice Colt Python chambered in .357 magnum. It has a deep royal blue finish and sports a 6" barrel.
The revolver comes with the original box and manual, as well as 2 sets of grips and speed loaders. This is a one owner gun, purchased in December 1980, and is in pristine condition.

I am selling this and a few other rare guns from my sister-in-law's late husband's collection.
All of his guns were very well cared for and are in amazing condition. I believe that I have them priced just as attractively.

Please look for my other listings as well.
Smith & Wesson model 52-2 .38 master, Anschutz match 64 22lr & Colt Target Model 22lr

Mike

Pictures:
python-jpeg.1772292

python-2-jpeg.1772293

python-3-jpeg.1772294

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The grips are aftermarket (both sets) if you will post of a picture of the end label with serial number on the box, that will give an idea if it is the original box or not

The grips are aftermarket (both sets) if you will post of a picture of the end label with serial number on the box, that will give an idea if it is the original box or not
Thanks for the info. Yes, both sets of grips that I have for it are aftermarket. I told my sister-in-law that she needed to find the original grips. Her husband has been gone for a few years and she has not yet been able to find them. The serial # on the box matches the gun. I even have the receipt from when he purchased it new. When I looked on eBay a set of original grips were running about $150. I'll post a picture of the end panel of the box when I can get it to load. I live in the country where the internet loads slowly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom