Reaction score
Item Name: FS 1973 JM Marlin 336 .35 Remington

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300.00

Caliber: .35 Remington

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright, I know that number sounds high BUT this is about as nice an example of a 1973 JM Marlin in .35 Remington that you will find. I can send pics or video to a serious buyer but this rifle is immaculate. It has been fired very little and is topped with a one piece DNZ mount and a Leupold Vari-X III 2.5-8x36 which is also immaculate. The scope is extremely clear and the rifle and scope combo is very accurate. The bullseye is unmolested. The swivel stud is installed correctly with a barrel band on front. I do not have the front sight hood. Rear sight is intact but folded down to accommodate the scope. Currently zeroed at 50 yards with 200 grain ammo. Will come with 2 boxes of Remington Core Lokt and 3 boxes of Hornady. Nice vintage leather sling included. No interest in trades unless I’m my favor.

Trade interests:
Steyr rifles, scout or pro hunter
O/U shotguns
Sig Cross

Pictures:
904a8eef-ea27-4b30-84d5-8263536c8ee1-jpeg.3363204

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS 1973 JM Marlin 336 .35 Remington

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1300.00

Caliber: .35 Remington

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Alright, I know that number sounds high BUT this is about as nice an example of a 1973 JM Marlin in .35 Remington that you will find. I can send pics or video to a serious buyer but this rifle is immaculate. It has been fired very little and is topped with a one piece DNZ mount and a Leupold Vari-X III 2.5-8x36 which is also immaculate. The scope is extremely clear and the rifle and scope combo is very accurate. The bullseye is unmolested. The swivel stud is installed correctly with a barrel band on front. I do not have the front sight hood. Rear sight is intact but folded down to accommodate the scope. Currently zeroed at 50 yards with 200 grain ammo. Will come with 2 boxes of Remington Core Lokt and 3 boxes of Hornady. Nice vintage leather sling included. No interest in trades unless I’m my favor.

Trade interests:
Steyr rifles, scout or pro hunter
O/U shotguns
Sig Cross

Pictures:
904a8eef-ea27-4b30-84d5-8263536c8ee1-jpeg.3363204
Very nice. It sure does make my want-er hurt.

You always have nice toys! Never been a big lever gun guy, but I'm kinda wanting to try one in my older years! Glws brother, beautiful setup!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom