Reaction score
Item Name: FS H&R Harrington & Richardson .410 Single Shot

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 150

Caliber: .410

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: .410 H&R single shot shotgun.

$150 meet extremely close to me.

NO RUST.

I will show you mine if you show me yours- GWL- newbies take heed. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I want to.

***Need to note, unfortunately, as it happened to me...once, and will only happen once. If I sell/trade a gun with you, and you take apart beyond the normal factory recommended procedures to clean/lube and it breaks...it is your problem. I don't know your gunsmith credentials, if any. I had to eat a gun I sold and this happened. I fully refunded without knowing the full extent of the damage. A couple of gunsmiths later, I was told, when in doubt on removing something involving threads, keep applying oil to loosen it up on a gun- DON'T manhandle it. Lesson learned for me, and now I am putting this disclaimer in.

***Guys, if you have to get permission from your husbands to buy/trade with me, please block me now, as I don't want to deal with you.

Pictures:
thumbnail_20210723_165436-jpg.3369785

thumbnail_20210723_165520-jpg.3369786

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom