Item Name: Free R Ranch ownership

Zip Code: 30533

Item is for: free

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Free R Ranch in the Mountains ownership

R Ranch update: CLICK ON THIS LINK BELOW

http://www.welcometorranch.com

Hello, I thought I would repost this due to people thinking this was some type of scam. I assure you it is NOT.
My parents due to getting up in age, living in another state and no longer using the R Ranch have asked me to give away their ownership in the R Ranch that they have owned since 1984. Yes give. No typo. This is NOT a timeshare as many people from my last post also verified for me. You MUST have a credit score of 700 or better per R Ranch to take over the DEED from my parents. R Ranch requires a credit check and a criminal background check. The R Ranch does this not us. All fees to transfer the deed are being paid by my parents. There are yearly maintenance fees of almost 1500.00. This goes towards feeding the horses, property upkeep, 24/7 security and anything else they deem necessary. The yearly maintenance fee can be broken up as well. There are RV pads with full hook ups but we never used them as we didn't own a RV so you would have to contact the Ranch to get more info. Unlike a timeshare you can reserve a cabin throughout the year and stay more times than you have time for. There are time limits on length of stay. When we used to go you could stay two weeks and then miss a week and then stay again. We used to go almost every other weekend when I was in HS. It's great for for families and anyone that just wants to get away and relax. It is remote but town is not to far away if you need anything 15 min or so. We have not stayed at the property in over 10 years and my parents have been paying the 1500 year after year for none of us to use the R Ranch. There are horses to ride. Trail rides for kids and adults. Lakes to fish in. It has a huge club house with a large R shaped pool for those hot Ga summer days. I will put up the web page for the ranch so you can check it out online. https://rranch.com If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me at 678-409-6071. Again, this is NOT a scam and I def would not do that to anyone nor would my parents. Matter of fact if anyone should want to take this over I will put you in touch with them as well. Fair enough? Thanks, David

Think about this...Take one vacation a year when you factor in travel and hotel fees you could easily spend 1500. At the R Ranch you can get away for a few weeks or weekends SEVERAL times a year and it's only an hour or so north of Atlanta and get away from it all the craziness and be totally surrounded by nature. Great for families!

UPDATE: My mom called the R Ranch today and spoke to Amber in sales. The R Ranch know we are giving our deed away. Anyone that goes to the R Ranch to check out the property please mention to a sales rep that you are there on behalf of the Luciano's owner #762 and that you may be taking over our deed and they will show you the property and answer any questions you may have. Please understand that we have not stayed at the property in over 10+ years so we do not know all the answers to everything that pertains to the Ranch so please make sure you call the R Ranch sales dept. if you want detailed answers. Thank you, David

Pictures:
img_20201002_152546118-jpg.3020614

result_1603413198930-jpg.3020615

img_20201002_152714182-jpg.3020616

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
To answer your question. yes ..The Ranch charges a minimal cabin fee that varies depending on the type of cabin. I can assure you its way cheaper than a hotel room and you don't have to travel that far to get away. When we used to go year ago they didn't have these charges but it's still a great deal for what you get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom