• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It was a GA Guy. Odt Screen Name?

A gal I went to college with is all over Facebook as a vaxxer, griping about local hospitals jamming with folks not getting the shot, how irresponsible they are, get your shot for the common good.

I just posted, that I would as soon as I knew FOR SURE what the long term side effects were.

Haven't heard anymore from her.

A gal I went to college with is all over Facebook as a vaxxer, griping about local hospitals jamming with folks not getting the shot, how irresponsible they are, get your shot for the common good.

I just posted, that I would as soon as I knew FOR SURE what the long term side effects were.

I just ask them if they had there’s if response is yes,I say we both should be covered right.

"The ensuing violence, which included a volley of gunshots, resulted in “several casualties,” said Woodrow Kusse, the chief of the Pentagon Force Protection Agency, which is responsible for security in the facility.

Not 1, not 2 but several casualties. Who the hell else were they shooting at?

Guy was a wack job. He was arrested multiple times before on charges of assault, burglary, trespass, obstruction, riot in a penal institution, criminal damage (broke a cop's taser) and terroristic threats. He tried to enter the Marines back in 2012, but was kicked out of basic in less than a month.

Apparently he's long had issues with authority. He once broke into someone's house, didn't steal anything, just stood there ranting about planes flying over his house and police conducting surveillance on him. My guess is his motives were mental health related and/or wanted suicide by cop.

"Haven't heard anymore from her."

That's probably the best "effect" you could have hoped for, lol. :triumphant:

Back
Top Bottom