• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It is what it is. Time to move on.

A joke can never be to soon, but can be to late.:wacko:

I didn’t think it was to soon, he needs to laugh and remember he aired his laundry out on the ODT. First thing I’d do is quit blaming yourself for the split. She’s obviously not your soulmate. Life happens. I divorced twice, pissed and moaned around like a lost pup. Dad finally said enough is enough son. Second one told her I didn’t give a **** what she wanted just have papers drawn. Best way to get over one is get under one!! Life is too short brother!!

Hey Nat Nat I know I bull**** on here alot but we are glad we were able to help you in your time of need, and that they got to you when they did! If you ever find yourself my way, hit me up I'll buy ya a beer and we can swap stories. I know we all have our disagreements on here, but at the end of day we all brothers.. well most of us:evil:

Good to see that you’re looking at this the way you are. I’ve been where you are and I can tell you that it will get better. Just take it one step at a time. Live one day at a time. Pretty soon you will realize that you have a great life and you will love living it. Enjoy yourself my friend and do what you would like to do. Do what makes you happy. Be good to you. GOD bless you.

Reactions: Nat
We got this Nat, you, me and our God,
hands 1.png

Reactions: Nat
Nat,

It is great to see how you are now facing this, and where your head is at! Remember, the mornings after the most turbulent storms, are the most beautiful..

I wish you nothing but best wishes going forward, and hope to meet you face to face at some time in the future....!

Hope to get up north some time to a meet and greet. Looking forward to meet you guys.

Back
Top Bottom