• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It is what it is. Time to move on.

Nat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
211   0
Reaction score
Ok guys quick update. Looks as if my bride and I will be getting a divorce. She's to broke. I made this bed and I'm going to have to sleep in it. I accept and take all of the damage done. My fault. Good thing is we are remaining friendly. She's a peacemaker in spirit and mind. A very good, kind and gentle woman. My soulmate.
My focus, moving forward, is to become so close to God my Father that I can feel is breath on my face. To get back in the saddle, if you will, and salvage what ever is left of my ministry. You all will, in the coming days, notice an increase in my post, here on ODT, concerning end times, receiving prayer request and ministering in any and all subjects, as the the Spirit of God leads.
Feel free to make your prayer request known. Anything given to me to pray about will go no further than me and the Father.
Thanks again to all who answered my call for help. I fell hard but the Father and all concerned have forgiven me and now it's time to brush off and move forward.
To all believers, I pray that the Father shine His face upon you
and be gracious to you
that the Father lift up His countenance upon you
and give you peace.

Be blessed my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

Nat, keep your earthly loves and hobbies intact. Your day to day will be changing, yes, but you don't have to let that change you from the inside out. Just be who you are, but open your eyes to how that affects those around you and just adapt. That is the strength you are now showing, which you've had all along but were blinded by your self indulgence. Cast that all away, see the world and the people around you and feel blessed they are who THEY are so you can be who YOU are.

It's all good, man. You are king of only what you can control, and nothing more. But what you can control is no small offering to the good of those around you. All you have to do is see it!

Ok guys quick update. Looks as if my bride and I will be getting a divorce. She's to broke. I made this bed and I'm going to have to sleep in it. I accept and take all of the damage done. My fault. Good thing is we are remaining friendly. She's a peacemaker in spirit and mind. A very good, kind and gentle woman. My soulmate.
My focus, moving forward, is to become so close to God my Father that I can feel is breath on my face. To get back in the saddle, if you will, and salvage what ever is left of my ministry. You all will, in the coming days, notice an increase in my post, here on ODT, concerning end times, receiving prayer request and ministering in any and all subjects, as the the Spirit of God leads.
Feel free to make your prayer request known. Anything given to me to pray about will go no further than me and the Father.
Thanks again to all who answered my call for help. I fell hard but the Father and all concerned have forgiven me and now it's time to brush off and move forward.
To all believers, I pray that the Father shine His face upon you
and be gracious to you
that the Father lift up His countenance upon you
and give you peace.

Be blessed my brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus.

I'm Praying for you, the LORD will not put more on You that you Cannot Handle!

Back
Top Bottom