• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It happened again .

@jeep78 Plan ahead????
See, unlike you, many people find it EXTREMELY CONVENIENT to NOT go into a bank to get cash out. Why even get out of your car, especially when it’s rainy, or cold, or blazing hot outside. To me using an ATM is PLANNING AHEAD.
Our banks have those new fangled drive thru winders where you don't have to even get out of your car!
When I first saw one, I thought the bank had started a little greenhouse to grow vegetables and stuff to feed the tellers and President, you know, to keep expenses down and all. I did notice that they had a roof over the greenhouse winder and when I pulled up hoping to but some maters, I told the lady that veggies would not grow good in the shade and that is when she told me that she dispensed money to folks in cars!!!

Wow!!!! What will they think of next?

Whenever we open an account we specify and have them note there are to be no debit/ATM cards attached to the account ever.

I don't have a card, PIN or anything. I have not been to an ATM in 33 or so years and don't plan on it.

Well, I’m so old I remember when there were no ATMs. The first one in our town allowed you to only take out $25 or $50 and the money was in a deposit envelope when it came out of the ATM.

If I know I’m gonna be traveling through any metro areas or be on the road for a while, it’s the old 1911 in an Andrews Carjacker rig. (With a much better belt.)

C7EE82CD-8901-409C-8CB7-5D084D544959.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom