• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

It’s almost time….

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to beat a bunch of inbreds. Ever get in a bar fight in Alabama? It's like every slobbering brother,Diddy,uncle,cousin shows up. The power of a family tree with no branches is strong!!

Now - Go Dawgs!
Ga played a good game, to bad their supporters are such a**holes, win or lose. This is why people hate UGA, no mention of how good the game was played by both sides. BTW, I predicted a ga win

Right here, good game Ga. I have noticed that Ga fans are just as big ass holes on a win as they are on a loss. This is why I hate uga You finally have a coach who does not allow drinking, curfew violations, drugs use, woman abuse. Good luck keeping it that way Kirby

Meh, I think we've taken our losses to Bama pretty well, considering that we usually end up needing to beat both y'all AND the damn refs MOST of the time, and certainly including last night.

There, I said it.

Hey guys, let's lighten up a bit and show some class. I'm a UGA fan and it was a great win. That said come next season it all has to be proven again. Alabama is a great program. Your own greatness is only proven by the quality of your opponents! Bama fans and Kirby critics, yes you're gonna have to enjoy the taste of crow for a while but that's of your own doing. All I know is I don't have to be the one shoving it down your throats.

Go Dawgs and God Bless America!

Hey guys, let's lighten up a bit and show some class. I'm a UGA fan and it was a great win. That said come next season it all has to be proven again. Alabama is a great program. Your own greatness is only proven by the quality of your opponents! Bama fans and Kirby critics, yes you're gonna have to enjoy the taste of crow for a while but that's of your own doing. All I know is I don't have to be the one shoving it down your throats.

Go Dawgs and God Bless America!
Amen, brother!

But breaking a 41 year dry spell begets a little bit of fun, right?

I celebrated our first national championship the following day on the school bus...

Amen, brother!

But breaking a 41 year dry spell begets a little bit of fun, right?

I celebrated our first national championship the following day on the school bus...

Agree with you 100%. I'm all for needling in good fun and yeah folks need to learn to take a joke. I just don't like seeing it get out of hand. There's no call for things to get ugly is all I'm saying. Besides, I don't like the taste of crow myself. I'd rather brag about what I've done than boast about what I might be able to do.

But I'm a bit older than you. Was away from UGA and married when they won the last one.

Right here, good game Ga. I have noticed that Ga fans are just as big ass holes on a win as they are on a loss. This is why I hate uga You finally have a coach who does not allow drinking, curfew violations, drugs use, woman abuse. Good luck keeping it that way Kirby
99 percent of Alabama fans are a joke. Your comment proves that... it doesn't hurt my feelings you think I'm an asshole, because frankly I know I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom